- • Drain holes and pipes for sinks, washbasins, shower trays
- and bathtubs in the kitchen, bathroom and toilet.
- • Also suitable for stainless steel and plastics such as PVC, PVCC, ABS, and acrylic.
Not suitable for:
It can affect some types of aluminium, light metals, certain paints, and non-heat resistant plastics.
Handling of packaging
Release the childproof cap on the container by pressing it down while unscrewing.
Directions for use
- 1. Remove as much water as possible from sink or washbasin.
- 2. Pour 250 ml to 500 ml into the pipe.
- 3. Lock the childproof cap.
- 4. Allow the product to act for at least 30 minutes. If the drain is difficult to clear, allow the product to work for 8 hours.
- 5. Rinse with large amounts of hot water.
Points of attention
- 1. Never use in combination with other products as this may release poisonous gases.
- 2. It can affect some types of aluminium, light metals, certain paints, and non-heat resistant plastics.
Keep in a cool, dark place in an upright position during storage or transportation.