Drain holes and pipes for sinks, washbasins, shower trays, and bathtubs found in the kitchen, bathroom, and toilet. Suitable for plastics (PVC, PVCC, ABS, Acrylic) and stainless steel.
Not suitable for:
Not suitable for aluminium or zinc piping. It can erode aluminium, zinc, and some types of paint and light metals.
Wear protective gloves, protective clothing, eye protection, face protection.
Handling of packaging
Release the childproof cap on the container by pressing it down while unscrewing.
Directions for use
- 1. Remove as much water as possible from sink or washbasin.
- 2. Carefully pour part 1 (see scale) of bottle 1 (red) into the drain. Screw the top back on the bottle.
- 3. Carefully pour part 1 of bottle 2 (black) into the drain and allow the product to act for at least 1 hour. If the drain is difficult to clear, allow the product to work for 8 hours.
- 4. Rinse with large amounts of hot water.
- 5. Now pour part 2 of bottle 1 (red) into the drain.
- 6. Pour part 2 of bottle 2 (black) into the drain and allow the product to act for 1 hour.
- 7. Rinse with copious amounts of hot water.
Points of attention
- 1. Never use in combination with other products as this may release poisonous gases.
- 2. Not suitable for aluminium or zinc piping. It can erode aluminium, zinc, and some types of paint and light metals.
Keep in a cool, dark place in an upright position during storage or transportation.